Lawn Aeration

Dr. Apex

Schmelmer is supposedly coming tomorrow to do mine.

I have been appalled at how many companies have not called me back when looking for someone to do this.

This is what my dad is running into, multiple calls to places and can't even get a quote, he's pissed of course.

Schmelmer is the 1st person that came to mind, just couldn't remember his SN off hand. Just need it done as soon as possible.

This is what my dad is running into, multiple calls to places and can't even get a quote, he's pissed of course.

Schmelmer is the 1st person that came to mind, just couldn't remember his SN off hand. Just need it done as soon as possible.

You could always rent an aerator. Is the need truly that dire?

You could always rent an aerator. Is the need truly that dire?

According to my husband.. "Fuck that."

If you want to repair the heavy heat damage that was done this year, and reseed, right now IS dire in the grass world.

Agronomist what that shit done NOW and we are teetering on almost too late in the season.

Also, Schmelmer is A LOT easier to get ahold of by way of TXTING the number he has posted here than calling him He said he's usually on a mower most of the day and cant listen to voicemails and return calls but he can return texts.

According to my husband.. "Fuck that."

If you want to repair the heavy heat damage that was done this year, and reseed, right now IS dire in the grass world.

Agronomist what that shit done NOW and we are teetering on almost too late in the season.

Also, Schmelmer is A LOT easier to get ahold of by way of TXTING the number he has posted here than calling him He said he's usually on a mower most of the day and cant listen to voicemails and return calls but he can return texts.

Gotcha. Contrary to popular belief and stereotypes, my lawn care knowledge is not as extensive as some would like to believe. ;)