Best Bars/pubs/taverns in the Northern Columbus area?

Geeesammy

Ha, he and like 8 other people own that place.

Seriously though, they sponsor my hockey team and they've always treated us good. Its definitely different. They only accept cash (no cc) and don't run any tabs. The story goes it use to be a brothel way back in the day but then fire burned half of it down. The half that didnt burn down is what the Ruckmoore is today. Its not a bad place really, but it attracts such a weird crowd. Ive been there on a saturday night and it was packed with younger crowd (20's) and other nights it will be all old people, other nights there will be a bunch of lesbians, etc... Just never know what kind of people will show up.

As for around polaris i usually go to McFlips b/c i know a bartender there. Its not bad but not great either. There use to be a place called kennedy's which was an awesome little irish pub but it got bought out and the new owner made it into another sports bar, sweet.

Never knew that really. Just based my thoughts on what my parents had told me lol. It's actually the Rucker's my parents were and still are decent friends with. My father went to school with Jimmy way back in the day, and I'm pretty sure my grandfather knew his dad, which is where I thought the name came from.

Thanks all for the input. I'm off until next Tuesday so if anyone see's my Supra sitting outside a joint and a tall ass drunk inside, it's more than likely me lol. I've been to McFlips a few times, it didn't seem too bad. It was earlier in the evening so I'm sure at night it gets pretty rowdy as with anywhere.