Columbus Motor Speedway Pit Fight

CRAWDAD

*Warning:Strong Language*

When Johnny Jenkins (65) was pulling into the pits, a truck was just leaving and had not seen Jenkins as the two collided in a blind spot, his car later only suffering very, very little damage.

Another individual (black shirt at beginning) had an unknown problem with Jenkins and, offcamera and before it started rolling, he had kicked Jenkins door, which Jenkins later in the video stated it was a "suckerpunch".

A crew member for Jenkins (white shirt at beginning) had saw him kick Jenkins door and came running over, grabbing the guy, as more people had come over to break the fight up. An official came over and had broke the fight up quickly. Soonafter, Jenkins had got out of his car and went off first at the person who had kicked his door.

Jenkins went off on the individual as cops soon came over and took care of it. More unfolded, with the only physical altercation at the beginning of the video.

murcans gonna murc

What are you trying to prove/provoke by having your first name Adolf and then having a Hipster version of Adolf hitler as your avatar pic? An attempt of trying to be clever since I dont know your name and that It might be Adolf? Either way if your name is that or not You should get your shit stomped out for even having that in your profile ya fucking clown.

What are you trying to prove/provoke by having your first name Adolf and then having a Hipster version of Adolf hitler as your avatar pic? An attempt of trying to be clever since I dont know your name and that It might be Adolf? Either way if your name is that or not You should get your shit stomped out for even having that in your profile ya fucking clown.

:lolguy:

Bets on this post making this thread way longer than the vid would have. Takers?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/416/248/d34.jpg