NTR Test & Tune

Rocky31186

granted I stayed in the left lane the entire track day and I was not launching the car but had no problem bringing the boost in and going 147 that day

Left lane was good, right lane SUCKED... They would not let me run in the left lane as they said it was for "slicks only"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went 149 problem was we paid for a track renal with 0 track bite they didn't spray shit a single time. That track has consistantly got wose about track prep. So slip and slide is the correct name. My 60ft a week before at marion 1.320 at trails 1.5 yea.

E-Force SC, methanol kit, SW Headers & Midpipe, small cam, valve springs, push rods, Z06 fuel pump, MSD boost a pump, and a tune up ;)

Sure hope you have a soild drivetrain or I wouldn't let it see the track... Pushing about 660ish rwhp?

Marion is like racing in a yard. Still works better than trails.

Well if your running with T&T street cars (like today at trails), then yep they won't spray. I don't blame them either. Being there were so many street cars (and idiots) running street, it won't' matter for 99% of those cars. They did prep for super pro/sportsman/bike. Track hooked just fine.

Well if your running with T&T street cars (like today at trails), then yep they won't spray. I don't blame them either. Being there were so many street cars (and idiots) running street, it won't' matter for 99% of those cars. They did prep for super pro/sportsman/bike. Track hooked just fine.

Winnar....

Pretty much standard procedure for test and tune nights. Street tire cars destroy a starting line.

slick track and took way to long to get test and tune cars through. They were still running the left overs from hootout until at least 3-330. I got two passes in and was teched through at 12 and left at 430.... stupid.

Saw your car there 2day (looks good).

Yeah it was dumb. We were there till 3. They should've let them finish up instead of letting all those street cars go then prep track. Took 2 hours to finish from semi's til the finals run

E-Force SC, methanol kit, SW Headers & Midpipe, small cam, valve springs, push rods, Z06 fuel pump, MSD boost a pump, and a tune up ;)

Sure hope you have a soild drivetrain or I wouldn't let it see the track... Pushing about 660ish rwhp?

I wish it was making 660 WHp. I think it is de tuned so it can live OK for now. I didn't make it to the track today. Ended up working on it some more. Got it fixed and should be ready to for next weekend.

Thanks,

I wish it was making 660 WHp. I think it is de tuned so it can live OK for now. I didn't make it to the track today. Ended up working on it some more. Got it fixed and should be ready to for next weekend.

Thanks,

We will know soon enough ;).

Car Made 590 on other pulley with URT 110

Dyno broke during Meth tuning :( so timing hasn't been optimized 4 the meth

Thanks,

Stalled auto or m6? Do you have a set of tires to run at the track? I can see your car doing mid 10's easy as long as you have a tire..

Sucks u paid for tnt and got 2 runs. I was at our track rental 830am I made 4 passes only 1 was I able to make a full schetchy pull. Dan did u see any better ets? I think if I'm gona try and run well I'm going to norwalk or maybe kilkare whn the new track is done if its good.