mini Cooper owners

Shawn89

Yes jason......i got a mini. Its a blast to drive, if you havent had the chance to drive one you need to. Maybe with my tattoos and malt liquor sitting in the very handy cup holder option, i can change the persona that all mini owners are either old or gay.

Well good luck with hanging out with mini owners :lolguy: just kidding but yeah i drove josh,s wifes powder blue looking mini. Not my thing but congrats on the new car.

Well good luck with hanging out with mini owners :lolguy: just kidding but yeah i drove josh,s wifes powder blue looking mini. Not my thing but congrats on the new car.

Come back to Ohio I'll let you drive mine in some twisties lol

My buddy had a cooper s.. Was a good car until he started modding it.. Trans was the first to go and after that it was a problem car for him.. Some platforms are just ment to leave stock.. Have to take your car to a BMW dealership if you ever want that tire off.. Unless you want to buy the "special" wheel lock for like 380$ and it seem like no shop carried them.. Not trying to crush ya hopes in building a sleeper cooper but just sharing some of his experiences

There is a limit... Nothing wrong with a pulley, intake, exhaust (bolt-ons).... You can enjoy the piss out of them for a very long time. It's once you start building those engines where it snowballs..... A good suspension / wheels and tires go a LONG way on a Mini.

I bought cheap coilovers, slammed mine and pretty much ruined it.... Dont do that.

Someday I will got back into another "toy car" but as a DD I'm supremely happy just siting up high like a soccer mom lol

My buddy had a cooper s.. Was a good car until he started modding it.. Trans was the first to go and after that it was a problem car for him.. Some platforms are just ment to leave stock.. Have to take your car to a BMW dealership if you ever want that tire off.. Unless you want to buy the "special" wheel lock for like 380$ and it seem like no shop carried them.. Not trying to crush ya hopes in building a sleeper cooper but just sharing some of his experiences

Auto or manual? There's currently a class-action lawsuit against BMW USA for the god-awful CVTs they put in some of the Minis in the early years.

Yes, Mini's are about 30 percent of our business, given that they share diagnostic equipment with bmw it makes sense.

I've never entered the vaunted halls of Skate Naked so I can't tell you for certain, I believe it's an indoor skate park.

Yes, Mini's are about 30 percent of our business, given that they share diagnostic equipment with bmw it makes sense.

I've never entered the vaunted halls of Skate Naked so I can't tell you for certain, I believe it's an indoor skate park.

Guess I'll be hitting you up when i have a problem:lolguy: