Is there a fast list on CR?

Dale Pittman

Cool, I will have to dig out some time slips from this summer.

I normally just run 1/8 th mile heads up events. In this format my best is in the 4.20's at 173 mph.

This summer at a test session with IPS and Jegs at Norwalk I ran it to 1000' then pulled the chutes, it still coasted across with a 6.88 at 180 mph.

I will get the slips & videos and send in soon.

Thanks,

I normally just run 1/8 th mile heads up events. In this format my best is in the 4.20's at 173 mph.

This summer at a test session with IPS and Jegs at Norwalk I ran it to 1000' then pulled the chutes, it still coasted across with a 6.88 at 180 mph.

Thanks,

:megusta:

Where do you normally run at?

Thanks,

That's pretty fast lol.

Indeed it is.

Steps on being a Douche:

1) Join cr

2) dont make any types of threads/posts except 1 thread. see below

3) Make "fast list question" thread knowing he is prolly the fastest on CR

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/04F3C5F9-C796-439C-A674-2E8CBF19FCB2-3976-00000266604B5C37.jpg

Seriously? Unlike most car "race" forums where no one talks about racing, someone comes In talking bout racing and you bash him. He should be ashamed of having a legit fast car an talking about it on a racing forum. That smug bastard!!!

Wow, I spend the last 2 days wrenching on my new project car so I can drive it 2 hours to make a few passes at NTR before the snow flies, because my local tracks have closed for the winter, and I get turned into a bad guy.

Truth is I am just a regular guy, a farmer from NE Ohio who engineers, builds, and races my own cars and engines, all in my own shop, all for fun when I can around my day job.

Thanks,

Wow, I spend the last 2 days wrenching on my new project car so I can drive it 2 hours to make a few passes at NTR before the snow flies, because my local tracks have closed for the winter, and I get turned into a bad guy.

Truth is I am just a regular guy, a farmer from NE Ohio who engineers, builds, and races my own cars and engines, all in my own shop, all for fun when I can around my day job.

Thanks,

dont mind them half of cr are a bunch of keyboard jockies that dont have anything to race anymore so there bitter and rather troll the site then enjoy someone who actually races.

Thanks,

Dont mind them Dale Hope to see you at the track sometime.

oooo hit a nerve with the fruity car market huh? Hey im ok with my nice daily gets great mpg, cheap on insurance, and overall safe for my family. thanks for the compliment on it

Way to reply to your own post ya phaggot.

Welcome Dale, sounds like you've got quite the stable.

I mostly race at Norwalk, Thompson, and Quaker City. Not sure how to post photos, but here is a video from my first time out this year after rebuilding the engine. It is mainly a lot of warm up video and first launch and first full pass. The first pass was with one of the small nitrous system with a lot of timing being pulled to make sure everything was hooked back up and working.

I also have the engine for sale. If it sells I will likely switch to a turbo engine combination:

http://www.racingjunk.com/Drag-Racing/2777424/765-quot-Brodix-5-quot-Nitrous-Engine.html

Thanks,