NTR staging wait times?

BBQdDude

I sent an email to Jim Layton at NTR this morning describing in great detail my discontent. He seemed concerned and answered my email but im sure zero fucks are given. Ill still go because its ten minutes from my house but they have serious issues.

I sent an email to Jim Layton at NTR this morning describing in great detail my discontent. He seemed concerned and answered my email but im sure zero fucks are given. Ill still go because its ten minutes from my house but they have serious issues.

Yea i can tell you right now zero fucks have been given. People have been bitching about the wait time and track prep for years with no results.

So with varied responses, thank you :), I want to restate one factor in my question.....

From where the concrete barriers end how long is the wait from THAT POINT?

What barriers are you referring to? The staging lages are fenced in with chain link.

Assuming test and tune on friday nights? Depending on the time of the year it can be 30 minutes or less.

longer wait times earlier in the season. Less towards the end (now)

No. It will be busy because its the last (or next to last) t&t. Was packed last weekend and slow due to racers that didn't finish the event from the weekend before.