ehermeged troles

AWW$HEEET

There isn't a single person on this website that has really been a successful troll. Tilley hit the nail on the head- 90% of you are fucking annoying and/or not as clever as you think you are.

D.Wiggs is probably the closest of anyone to actually achieve troll level 60, and he did that by being a complete fucking moron; not even on purpose.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There isn't a single person on this website that has really been a successful troll. Tilley hit the nail on the head- 90% of you are fucking annoying and/or not as clever as you think you are.

D.Wiggs is probably the closest of anyone to actually achieve troll level 60, and he did that by being a complete fucking moron; not even on purpose.

I concur... but like how you said "you" instead of "we" like you have never fallen into that category.

<-- Says a guy who has fallen into that category.

If Gabe were here he would change his sig to " I am the 10%"

RIP

I concur... but like how you said "you" instead of "we" like you have never fallen into that category.

<-- Says a guy who has fallen into that category.

I didn't include myself because I don't try to be a troll... I'm just along for the ride.

Why didn't you just get an AWD sports sedan Miller instead of the srt4 neon's sucessor??? :no:

We both know it's in no way a successor of the neon. It's just an econobox , the neon was a teenage fanboy car. Totally different market segments you chode-chasing, white-knuckled sausage scrubber.

How many more threads are we gonna have about Trolls? This is so up and down, its not even funny. I truly believe that this shit just changes to fit in to the mood of the day. Some people hate them one day and love them on others and so do some of the mods. I personally blame Phil and his harem of DB's if that helps clear anything up.