WTB obd2a and obd2b engine harnesses

rb26deet32

Like the title says. I'm looking to buy obd2a (1996-1998) honda civic engine harnesses and obd2b (1999-2000) engine harnesses. Need to be complete. Oem vtec is a plus. These are the plugs that don't matter since they will be converted anyway.

-Alternator

-Distributor

-Injectors

-IACV (on obd2 harness, needs to be complete on obd2a)

Besides that everything needs to be good. And like I said, vtec is a plus but not mandatory. Harness also have to be 5spd. Please pm or email me at rb26deet34@gmail.com

Thanks.

I have an entire computer sized box of harnesses. I have no idea what they are specifically but I know they are Honda since that is what we have. I can bring it out and let you take a look at them. I just really want them gone so it'll be cheap.

I have an entire computer sized box of harnesses. I have no idea what they are specifically but I know they are Honda since that is what we have. I can bring it out and let you take a look at them. I just really want them gone so it'll be cheap.

They're all si harnesses and 1 obd 2b d series non vtec harness

My shop is in Dublin just past Avery on 33. You can send me a text or call me at (614)625-7296 if you wanna come by the shop. I'd most likely buy the whole box, but it depends on what everything is. For some reason I have way too many obd2a's and I can always use obd1 plugs.

Thanks.