Love my job!!!

IVRINGS

I must have misread the article then, thought the a3 was both.

I bet they do bring s3 and hope the rs3 but not holding my breath on the latter. Although audi did say they are going to bring more s and rs models to the states than the current 468 and tt cars, so the s3 seems logical.

We shall see.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are working on more of the luxury part of our brand. The next new things you will see is our bigger cars coming with TDI engines before a S3 comes out. I would think maybe 2016 for S3s if even that soon. It is just a guess since my last training was all about how we are still building the Luxury part of our brand. Cause I would kill for some A1s, but the only A1 that might come over would be a full electric version some day.

You don't read much do you...:dumb: I might of sold it to a customer if you read into it right. Both are lot cars in the first page pic. That guy passed due to being neg in his wifes A4 he was trading.

sorry, i wasn't really paying attention, just passing through. my garage does not let cars in with less than 500 hp stock. good luck on your sale

sorry, i wasn't really paying attention, just passing through. my garage does not let cars in with less than 500 hp stock. good luck on your sale
Thanks! I do have a S6 here that we might open up for sale with 510 if you are needing another Sedan. :fuckyeah:

Well it is still sold, but customer said since it came in a month early he still needs time to get the rest of the money. Kinda weird if you ask me. Most people are so glad to get their cars early so I'm like ¯\_( ツ)_/¯