The car runs great but...

coltboostin

I wondered the same. I dont get why people build cars but have others drive them.

Blow my mind, I've taken quite a few client cars down the track to show them what there car could run after they ran really poor times. But otherwise I don't understand this.

Lmr mile record Camaro same thing... I guess they pay that much to have there name noticed... If you look around about these rich dudes with young guys piloting them.. It'll say Jeff's xxxxhp corvette is the fastest street car from a roll.. Piloted by Jim John but Jeff's corvette is a monster! Mention Jeff's name a few times through out the article and done.. Mentioned driver once... Not actuall names but just an example. I'm just stoked American vehicle's still surpass there forgine rivals with 20 years behind in technology according to 90% of gtr owners.. Ugr or the gtr guys didn't bring there game

Same reason guys own race horses and have a jockey race the horse.

That is 100% not comparable. Jockey's are sub 100 lbs midget fucks- even a 6'3 240lbs Banker from Boston that has not one athletic bone in his body with a limp dick and a hairpiece can drive a fucking Corvette, an AUTOMATIC Corvette mind you!! :lolguy:

Mark Drive's his car, Jamie drives his car(s). Neither are Olympic athletes

Maybe he has some kind of medical reason?

Is having a pussy a medical reason?

That is 100% not comparable. Jockey's are sub 100 lbs midget fucks- even a 6'3 240lbs Banker from Boston that has not one athletic bone in his body with a limp dick and a hairpiece can drive a fucking Corvette, an AUTOMATIC Corvette mind you!! :lolguy:

Depends If it was removed or added..

not everyone wants to take the risks associated with driving a 2000hp car---so they have someone else do it and take 75% of the credit when the car wins. gay?? maybe.

i have the means to have cars like they have----yet have zero desire to drive or ride in either car. same reason some people will never get on a bike.

Nope kirk.. Sorry to burst your bubble but it's rich dudes that want there name to be heard... Like I said, they take 90% of the credit.. Drive might get mentioned once if he's lucky. I'm sure the owner of that lmr vette haven't even start up that car once. Kinda like lmr camaro... That vette has a power glide but I assure yal it would take a hell of a driver to pilot that car...

Blow my mind, I've taken quite a few client cars down the track to show them what there car could run after they ran really poor times. But otherwise I don't understand this.

Who would let you drive their car down the track to "show what it can do" when you don't even stage correctly in your own car. Not to mention run 30 ft in front of the beams...

Mark drives his own car, but probably has never turned a single wrench on it.

Mark drives his own car, but probably has never turned a single wrench on it.

I have seen him at least put on wheels. ;)

And the people I am questioning turn no wrenched, AND don't even drive the car. If you have the wallet, I understand stroking a check for a car-but to have someone else actually enjoy what you money pay'd for is beyond me.

And the people I am questioning turn no wrenched, AND don't even drive the car. If you have the wallet, I understand stroking a check for a car-but to have someone else actually enjoy what you money pay'd for is beyond me.

I dont get it either but it sure is fun driving them.. :)