Why can I access....

Frost

Guys stop being d-bags

You have to log out completely, power cycle your computer, then make a thread in the kitchen area including the words "oven" and "access". Its a weird glitch that happened with the last update. In the mean time did you want me to post anything for you or read anything back to you from your thread?

Once you are granted permission to see the rest of the board you lose the ability to welcome new members. That is until you have some tenure accrued here. Your welcome thread is also closed once you get enough reputation points to make it in.

I don't understand how I don't get what to do. Haha

Really? As a new member you cannot access the new member section unless you've been here for a period Of time.We do this so new people cannot mess or welcomr new people or something of the sort since the only way to get in is to be accepted by members of CR. So give it time and then you will be able to access that section later.

Really? As a new member you cannot access the new member section unless you've been here for a period Of time.We do this so new people cannot mess or welcomr new people or something of the sort since the only way to get in is to be accepted by members of CR. So give it time and then you will be able to access that section later.

We were messing with him so hard that I really doubt he knew what to do.

Cut him some slack before I drive to your house and kick over your fish tank bitch.

It's a Formula. It's really slow if you didn't notice, I only picked up 2.5mph from the 1/8 to the 1/4.

The snow didn't help, either.

Thanks for coming out, though.

I was at the D42 meet today. I had the Mystic with me too. I was parked with my friends 88 LX.

NICE runs everybody!

Especially the Trailblazers!

The green/blue T/A seemed wicked too!