WTB: Snowboarding equipment

jeffro

I will be taking a trip up to Vermont to Gore Mountain Just before Christmas with some friends and i have no equipment.

Boots:10.5

Board:155-160CM

Style:Regular

Price: Less than 200 bucks.

It will cost me 175 just to rent for 3 days so i figured id be able to purchase some used gear for that much. Show me what you've got.

Thanks

Jeff

Edit, i saw the other thread, but 2 other people called dibs on it.

might want to check your map...Gore Mountain in VT I don't think is a ski resort. The ski resort is in upstate NY.

I think my board would work for you, but it's currently in VT at my folks' house. I haven't been riding in a while and I need a new board anyways. It's a Lib Tech board, wide body with some really nice Burton Custom bindings. It might be a little longer than you're looking (163cm IIRC) but not too much of a stretch. It's lightweight and flexible for its size.

I'll be visiting them in 2 weeks, I'll bring the board back if you're interested.

edit: the board has a chip in it where a junior fuckstick skier slammed into me and gouged the top of the board <1cm long. The core was exposed but was sealed up within 2 hours so there was no rotting or damage.