Guy at my gym walks around naked - big, thick, veiny, engorged penis with mole right

Rustlestiltskin

near the tip, probably 4 inches flaccid, 3 inches around flaccid, most likely a grower, ballsack has exactly 22 wrinkles, shaves his pubes to about 4mm in length, circumcised, doesn't smell bad

how do I report this sicko pervert for walking around naked like that?

• Downvote 1

When I was in the Army I was a certified combat life saver, meaning I had a bag with IV's and band aids and shit. One of our guys just had some cancerous moles removed on his chest, arm, and penis by civilian doctors. One day in the field he needed his gauzes (loosely-weaved bandages) replaced with clean ones and I was the man for the job. We went to the bathroom and he pulled off his pants while I was digging in my bag for fresh clean ones. First I had to shave off his 5 o'clock shadow of pubic hair to apply the surgical tape. It was on a hot Summer day so his shaft was a bit sweaty. I put on my rubber gloves and lightly stroked his penis to get it erect enough clean thoroughly with soapy water. I dried off the erect shaft, applied the gauze to the hole where the mole was removed, wrapped tape around the base of his penis and over the gauze, and he was good to go. After a pat on the back we went back out to continue training.

When I was in the Army I was a certified combat life saver, meaning I had a bag with IV's and band aids and shit. One of our guys just had some cancerous moles removed on his chest, arm, and penis by civilian doctors. One day in the field he needed his gauzes (loosely-weaved bandages) replaced with clean ones and I was the man for the job. We went to the bathroom and he pulled off his pants while I was digging in my bag for fresh clean ones. First I had to shave off his 5 o'clock shadow of pubic hair to apply the surgical tape. It was on a hot Summer day so his shaft was a bit sweaty. I put on my rubber gloves and lightly stroked his penis to get it erect enough clean thoroughly with soapy water. I dried off the erect shaft, applied the gauze to the hole where the mole was removed, wrapped tape around the base of his penis and over the gauze, and he was good to go. After a pat on the back we went back out to continue training.

So you Jerked a guy off and then patted him on the back...

No happy ending?

Name: Day Walker

Vehicles: a fridge and a door stop

Rep:

Trader Rating: (14)

Know whats funny about this thread?

Not a fucking thing