Anyone know a new-ish black Ferrari license plate "N"

BigOxley

How bout' them AXLES!!! ROFL, it takes a big set of balls to beat your car into a 10 sec pass.

They will not be happy in the long run but there are plenty of guys who've done it.

15. Junior2jz / 6-27-12 / P&L Motorsports & Jr Tuned / 2005 Forester XT/ TramixBuilt motor + 6266 / 6 spd / E85 / 3500 lbs / 7.077 & 10.870

^ Stock sixspeed swap

16. fonsworth / 4-16-12 / J.Perry / 2007 STi / EJ257 - HTA3582 / 6 spd / 93 oct / 3400 lbs / 7.048 & 10.909

Also stock six speed setup

I'm pretty sure #15 was not on drag tires.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I got your PM. I've been 10's in mine with stock WRX axles. But I was running crappy Continental tires. Most of the time I would just turn down the boost and putt down the track running low 11's.

Eric's car has all the power that it takes to run 10's. I was just saying it's VERY tough to put together a 10 second pass.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I got your PM. I've been 10's in mine with stock WRX axles. But I was running crappy Continental tires. Most of the time I would just turn down the boost and putt down the track running low 11's.

Eric's car has all the power that it takes to run 10's. I was just saying it's VERY tough to put together a 10 second pass.

That I agree with 100%

Everyone thinks it's easy to drag race a subaru it's not. Subarus are not a good platform for a drag car. I wish I had figured that out sooner though lol.

Are your serious with the Have I driven a 10 second car question????

I bet I've Driven WAY more 10 seconds cars then most the people on CR. Have I made passes at the strip in them ? No Fastest I've went is 11's in a STi.

But I've got plenty of seat time in 1000hp machines.

There are guys running 10's on stock drive lines. www.nasioc.com

Take a peak in proven power. I'm not saying its going to hold up in the long term I'm saying its more then possible. Shit people have went 10s on the stock motor also.

Okay, well when you pull off a 10 second et in Erics STI with the stock clutch let me know, I'll tell you I was wrong. I have said multiple times already that it has plenty of power to run 10's. It won't run 10's how it sits with Eric driving it. Again, not a slam on him, he just needs a few trips to the track like everyone else.

One more time... with a little money and a little time next year, I'll agree that he has a 10 second slip in his future. As the car sits right now, no.

This back and forth shit is old, your wrong.