Anyone here play Forza??

03RedfireSVT

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been playing Horizon. Just got my gold wristband last night. It's not bad. The car physics and graphics aren't as good as Forza, and the size of the world isn't as big as Test Drive Unlimited, but it's still enjoyable. Hopefully it'll be successful so a better sequel will be made.

I just wish the Horizon multiplayer allowed free-roam like TDU. No roll-racing for you guys.

I've been playing Horizon. Just got my gold wristband last night. It's not bad. The car physics and graphics aren't as good as Forza, and the size of the world isn't as big as Test Drive Unlimited, but it's still enjoyable. Hopefully it'll be successful so a better sequel will be made.

I just wish the Horizon multiplayer allowed free-roam like TDU. No roll-racing for you guys.

If you go to multiplayer and search for custom games it has a option for free roam. It's limited to like 8 players I think but it's still fun lol I've played with a couple of groups that 40 on the highway

Was thinking of getting Horizon. So CR says go do it? Worth the $60?

Ever play Forza and say to yourself, "I wish I could take this car out on the open roads"? If so, then get it. It's about 85% of Forza mixed with about 30% of TDU.

There's a good mix of roads, including dirt. "Civilian" AI is a bit wonky, but that seems to be normal for games like this. Physics are mostly Forza; you can use actual driving techniques , but some of the finer points seem to be approximated. Opponent cars seem to scale with your car a bit, but aren't obviously matching you.

The graphics leave a lot to be desired. It might be my personal dislike of desert scenery in games though. Seems that every game has a desert zone, and it's always boring and monochrome, my least favorite area. Cars aren't as detailed as they are in Forza, but they're good enough.

It's a fun game and I try to drive everywhere rather than use the fast travel. Tearing down twisty roads in a modified version of my own car, or ahighly modified F40 is a lot of fun.

If you go to multiplayer and search for custom games it has a option for free roam. It's limited to like 8 players I think but it's still fun lol I've played with a couple of groups that 40 on the highway

That's cool, especially for you 40-rollers. I wish it was just an general open-world game like TDU though. Because sometimes I like to head off and do my own thing like drive down a road because it looks fun, regardless of any races.

Well you can I was just saying you can get in lobbies where everyone does their own thing and others do race or 40 rolls then other lobbies people just chat and drive around. It's open world still. Just check out the free roam on the multiplayer section it's better then free roaming by yourself

Which one is it? I was looking at the last night and the csr set up with the 6spd and clutch would be cool I didn't even realize they made realistic set ups like that for video games lol

911 GT2

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107676

A little off-topic but does anybody know of any good Xbox live deals going on right now, I'm about to have to get a new one but I don't want to pay full price.

Check amazon.

Forza 4: BRENDICE; I beat the majority of the career ages ago and now I just build cars and tuning setups/liveries, while playing Rivals events the most, still enjoy it alot though. Getting Horizon on Friday, should be a little discounted at Best Buy...