No Moar Twinkies

wagner

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL'd

I choked on a twinkie once. Too much laughing while eating those things will kill you.

inb4cockjokes.

too much cream filling for you to handle?

there, now that's over with.

someone'll scoop them out of bankruptcy, somehow cut the unit cost of a twinkie from $.01 to $.0001, they'll suck for the rest of time, and we'll be old and decrepit telling our grandkids "back in my day, Twinkies were so much better"

someone'll scoop them out of bankruptcy, somehow cut the unit cost of a twinkie from $.01 to $.0001, they'll suck for the rest of time, and we'll be old and decrepit telling our grandkids "back in my day, Twinkies were so much better"

Yep, bet the line for that has already formed...

While it is apparent the strike was the nail in the coffin there are many articles showing the mismanagement and the fact that upper management salaries went through the roof.

I saw that they had a recent 30m cash infusion that only lasted a couple of months? This is a classic case of a business that was no longer viable do to legacy costs, poor management and an ancient business model that didn’t keep up with the current consumer needs.

While it is apparent the strike was the nail in the coffin there are many articles showing the mismanagement and the fact that upper management salaries went through the roof.

I saw that they had a recent 30m cash infusion that only lasted a couple of months? This is a classic case of a business that was no longer viable do to legacy costs, poor management and an ancient business model that didn’t keep up with the current consumer needs.

I just found out that one of our other teams was part of the process for the infusion. What a mess to say the least, and lack of management is being nice about it...

I have a feeling that we are going to be very busy because of this in the next few months.