No Moar Twinkies

wagner

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

called it. no doubt they'll be back once the union people are collecting checks from Obama.

Why is it you call it collecting checks from Obama.... So I collected checks from Bush as I got layed off during his presidency.

You must just hate it that he won again..... America Spoke suck it up and support our president...

Why is it you call it collecting checks from Obama.... So I collected checks from Bush as I got layed off during his presidency.

You must just hate it that he won again..... America Spoke suck it up and support our president...

You didn't know? Unemployment checks have never been handed out until Obama took office. He's burning Saudi jet fuel in Cadillac One driving through the ghetto with a gold-plated cash cannon launching $100 bills straight into drug dealers' laps while praising Allah and redistributing the assault rifles wrapped in green cards to illegal immigrants. When he gets bored of that he takes al-Queda operatives up for flying lessons in Air Force One and presides over weddings between gay men and donkeys as he airlifts FEMA supplies and yellow cake uranium to Tehran and Pyongyang.

EDIT: Forgot to mention how much he loves detaining Americans without charge and putting U.S. factories on barges bound for Shenzhen.

Because under Obama more and more people are collecting checks and food stamps and his leadership or lack of isn't helping reduce that.

Yep....the masses of intelligent Americans have spoken up. With people like this group voting our country is doomed to join the lower level of "success" they have achieved in life. HUGE FUCKING FAIL :dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1630191&postcount=1

America disappoints and that's hardly something I want to suck up. Collectively we have reach a point where the masses of ignorant are greater in numbers. I've never known people to look at statistics of failure and say that they are in favor of them. This is the group that Romney was referencing in the 47% comment.

However, we really don't need to go down this type of thread again. Please PM for such discussions as we've done before.

Edited by TTQ B4U

Does it really matter Tim? Think about it this way, people are given $$ and this reduces crime, take away the welfare and watch people just start taking shit, killing for $3, now we pay cops overtime to collect them, the government pays to prosecute and Jail them. It's not like they are getting ahead, I'd never want to live in a welfare area. Let them be happy and content with the little they get. I'm good with my lifestyle. Not jealous at all.

Does it really matter Tim? Think about it this way, people are given $$ and this reduces crime, take away the welfare and watch people just start taking shit, killing for $3, now we pay cops overtime to collect them, the government pays to prosecute and Jail them. It's not like they are getting ahead, I'd never want to live in a welfare area. Let them be happy and content with the little they get. I'm good with my lifestyle. Not jealous at all.

Paying their way at the cost to the greater contributing members isn't the solution. Raise the bar and expectations don't lower both. Not everyone will survive or prosper bit those that try often do. Lets see who tries and not be so concerned about those that don't. Leave them for those that choose to support them and quit forcing such things on everyone.

We shouldn't help those that don't even help themselves. Certainly not at a cost to the rest. That's quite unfair and only breeds more of the same. Similar to feeding a stray cat.