Target = Shady

thorne

I can't get a refund right now and because I already answered the fraud question threw chase I can't even get them to cancel the order. So atm I'm out $473

Not sure what this means exactly...response pending further explanation

My thought is that they probably have a process to cancel or refund an order such as this. Just saying your SOL doesn't sound like it'd last very long as a corporate policy.

Not sure what this means exactly...response pending further explanation

My thought is that they probably have a process to cancel or refund an order such as this. Just saying your SOL doesn't sound like it'd last very long as a corporate policy.

So Chase uses a fraud detection software, Because I had bought Gas @ krogers and something else online within 20minutes it flagged the transaction. So it sends txt to your phone and I had to hit 1 to agree itw as legit

So is Target flat out refusing to give you a dime back?

Have you...tried picking up a phone and giving them a ring? Maybe with your order number and calmly explaining your situation? Or is your only attempt to rectify the situation an angry Facebook post?

Call Chase, tell them Target told you they haven't and won't ship it until 12/19, even though you paid for rush shipping. Explain you asked Target to cancel the order but they refused. Then ask Chase to stop the payment. I'm almost sure they'll comply.

I'm not sure about now, but there use to be a clause in the Mastercard, VISA etc., vendor agreement where a vendor couldn't charge for goods until they have actually shipped.

So is Target flat out refusing to give you a dime back?

Have you...tried picking up a phone and giving them a ring? Maybe with your order number and calmly explaining your situation? Or is your only attempt to rectify the situation an angry Facebook post?

Before I ever went to face book I called them and talked to them. I spoke to a manager after speaking to the first level guy. I've also sent 2 emails and not heard a thing back and initially I was very polite. I just told them I felt it was unfair. While I was on the phone with the women she told me that because it was still in processing and she could not confirm that they had not shipped it *(even though my email said they didn't) she could not refund my money at that time.

I even got a email saying I could cancel it a little bit ago but when I click the link it says order not found atm.. I'm sure I will be able to next week. I just felt they should have offered me off the bat free shipping.. Not tell me I can't cancel at this time.