Target = Shady

thorne

They post up items over the past 2 days for sale they knew they where unable to fullfill and charged me 33$ in rush shipping for a item I won't get till 12/19 ......

I paid to promote my post on there facebook and I got a niced canned response....

Pretty awesome..... I could have ordered my WiiU friday from newegg or dell and from what I've read online They did ship theres.... I got a letter in the middle of the night saying hey we won't have your items

No I'm bitching because a company told me they would fulfill an agreement and didn't....

how would you like it if you ordered an item that was supposed to be in stock. They even called you on the phone to confirm said order saying yup everything looks good then you get a single email in the middle of the night say

hey yeah ummmmm even though we added stock 3 times in the past 2 days we can't fulfill your order.

I even bought one of there bundled packages that many retailers are known to do on hot items so they get to sale more. Dell and Newegg both had bundles but I choose targets because it had the game i knew i wanted.......

Dell's shipped as did neweggs thats my point.

So yeah I'm QQing because a company didn't hold up there end of the deal

I went and read your comment on Targets page, it was very easy to find, (not at the top) but BECAUSE IT WAS ALL IN CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the first sign that someone is mad,

The second was because of your spelling mistakes.

The third was because you actually paid (7$) if I am not mistaken to "promote" a post that I still had to search for.

The fourth and final was when your WIFE chimed in to tell Target how mad you really were.

When will people realize that complaining of FB gets you no where. Just email the company or call, if you don't get customer satisfaction or service cancel your order and go somewhere else. If your really that mad never go back, but it's not going to change anyone's opinion of a store unless it happens to them.

Cliffs: Don't bitch when a HOT new Christmas item is not in stock.:dumb:

I went and read your comment on Targets page, it was very easy to find, (not at the top) but BECAUSE IT WAS ALL IN CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The third was because you actually paid (7$) if I am not mistaken to "promote" a post that I still had to search for.

The fourth and final was when your WIFE chimed in to tell Target how mad you really were.

When will people realize that complaining of FB gets you no where. Just email the company or call, if you don't get customer satisfaction or service cancel your order and go somewhere else. If your really that mad never go back, but it's not going to change anyone's opinion of a store unless it happens to them.

I've actually had really good results complaining on Twitter. No joke.

I've actually had really good results complaining on Twitter. No joke.

I am sure if done properly things could go somewhere, but when it just looks like everyone else's complaints they are just going to post what they did, the standard "call this number" response.

I am sure if done properly things could go somewhere, but when it just looks like everyone else's complaints they are just going to post what they did, the standard "call this number" response.

I typically post a picture. I've gotten results for stupid things I have posted because I was bored. A good example being a $10 off Smokey Bones coupon that expired the day before it came in the paper. Smokey Bones sent me a $25 gift card.

What a horrible story.

You should get on change.org and see if others have suffered this grave injustice as well, get a petition going.

I know it took a lot of courage to come forward and share this with us.

Hopefully you will inspire others to come forward and share their stories as well.

Godspeed you poor soul.

Ummm when your told it's in stock and your order it I will bitch...

Maybe your missing that part were they took my 473$ I can't cancel my order when i called.

Also I did do this properly.

1. I ordered a Item they posted as avaiable

2. I confirmed that I ordered it over the phone when target called me and they said it should be there sunday no problem.

3. I got a email saying it was delayed until DECEMBER

4. I emailed them with no response.

5. I called them on the phone talked to the offshore support person and had them escalate me to a manger

6. Manager told me I could not cancel my order because it was already processed

7. So I posted on facebook. What part did I do wrong.

I understand this is a first world problem... but my point is I was done a injustice and now because of there Deception they have my $473 even do my email says they won't charge me until it ships

I think at a minimum they should have immediately corrected the shipping cost mistake as obviously it will not be fulfilled on a timely manner as it should have been.

See that's my point Not only have they held my money they won't correct it.

And your damn right I'm mad.

Cliffs:

I paid $473 to target for something they claimed was in stock. Then they called me on the phone to confirm my order and I asked about order if it was oging to be an issue. They told me NO.

I can't get a refund right now and because I already answered the fraud question threw chase I can't even get them to cancel the order. So atm I'm out $473

Cliffs:

I paid $473 to target for something they claimed was in stock. Then they called me on the phone to confirm my order and I asked about order if it was oging to be an issue. They told me NO.

I can't get a refund right now and because I already answered the fraud question threw chase I can't even get them to cancel the order. So atm I'm out $473

:gtfo:

Cliffs:

Please, tell us more..

Why haven't you called you cc company and put a stop payment on it.... On another note I walked into my local Walmart and they have plenty instock gg

:(

Because Chase already notified me of it being a possible fraudlent purchase and I approved it.