A Quick Thanks

TwiztedRabbit

hey all I know this is prolly supposed to be in the Misc but I had to Throw out a quick shout to Say THANKS, Thank you to everyone that has given such great advice. Everyone was very helpful and thanks to everyones thoughts my Bike is going to be up and running for the season. This means a lot to me.. assome f you on here could prolly tell and for those that do know me riding is my life and to have such a great group to offer their help with out thinking twice just goes to show how amazing you all are here a great credit to the motorcycle community!. so if i could give "props" to O-R then i would.. soon as cash frees up the'll see some of it so one more time.. THANKS!

Jason aka The Rabbit

Edited by TwiztedRabbit

Man I feel ya bro. I need to shoutout to Schmuckingham for real and wanted to post something so here goes.

Mike helped me out sunday after helping run the dyno alllll saturday and still worked on my bike sunday for 6 straight hours. We got new turns up front, the rear eliminated, new rear turns, flushed the brake lines, replaced my rear pads, and Im sure Im forgetting some things, but a big THANKS goes out to him too.