Selling vehicle via internet

6 Speed S4

So I have a guy wanting to buy the range rover. He texted me saying he wants it but said he lives out of state, wants to pay paypal and take care of the 3% fee. He said he has someone to pick it up.

I told him I will not accept and e-check on paypal since I've heard they can be fraudulent, I told him I wanted cash only first. He said his only payment option is paypal? So is this guy trying to scam me through paypal or is this legit? Sounds kinda scammish but I've never sold a car online using payal unless it was ebay motors.

Also I said he could mail a cashiers check and once it cleared the bank I'd let go of the car, but hes saying paypal only.....

If this isnt a scam should I do a bill of sale first or just tell him to make payment through paypal and transfer it to my bank, once cleared, move forward?

Seems like a scam but, thanks in advance.

Im thinking scam more and more, scamdar is going off lol. He asked me to get back with him with my full name and paypal address. I asked him for his full name and adress before anything. Someone should run a background check on this person if they are a real person.

Ha getting even funnier - He said his "name is Dillion Eddy" and he didn't give an address. Then says "Only paypal. Im not here for kidding." SO I said "Guess no sale then. I will only accept cash or cashiers check once cleared at a bank I can release car and title. If you can do paypal you can do a cashiers check, if not sorry not selling it to you. Plain and smiple.

Some faggot tried to pull the same shit with me years ago when I was selling a truck. He was some shady hillbilly cock sucker named Kumar Lambert from Elkins, WV. He found my craigslist ad, kept saying "I can only do paypal" and wanted me to list the truck on ebay so he "could buy it without me scamming him" and all kinds of BS like that. He wouldn't take no for an answer so I told him to go fuck himself

I wouldnt go through paypal, working in the fraud dept at chase I see lots of fraudulent transactions with paypal. Cashiers check from a reputable bank or cash.

I had seen scammed E-Checks on paypal from other ppl. BUt thanks for the advice on paypal transactions.