Anyone run an iphone, jailbreak it?

Akula

When you ran the jailbreaking software, were you aware it would open your phone's root on ssh with a simple password?

Man I love free wifi, SSHing around at CMH is like my new hobby.

can you just browse the file structure like any *nix based system? Is the gallery anything more than a folder? I need to start doing this while traveling.

When you ran the jailbreaking software, were you aware it would open your phone's root on ssh with a simple password?

Man I love free wifi, SSHing around at CMH is like my new hobby.

Can you translate this for the less-phone savvy-than-you people? Haha. Mine's JB, still on iOS5, I've seen the SSH stuff but I dont know what you're talking about.

Actually, when you JB the phone it starts listening on SSH. The guys that write JB software aren't boyscouts.

I actually can install an agent and make the phone take photos at will. yes you can browse the phone and make it mms all of the photos on the phone to wherever.

Actually, when you JB the phone it starts listening on SSH. The guys that write JB software aren't boyscouts.

I actually can install an agent and make the phone take photos at will. yes you can browse the phone and make it mms all of the photos on the phone to wherever.

does SCP work? I'm about to get devious.

I'm sure this is how people get naked pics stolen from their phones.