wtb 6.125 ls rods w l19 or arp200 bolts

Mattsv8

there is a company jegs hs dss racing. Has forged pistons for 399. Evan for a 416. That's crazy.

I found a set of diamond pistons ill proably use. Only crappy part is they are gona be arround 8.85:1 comp. Id like it to be higher arround 9.5

I'm at. 8.7-8.8. I probably wouldn't mind low nines but sure I could push my t4 to 1150rwhp with my current current setup

I may look into one of those x275 88 mm turbos towards end of next year if things go right... Would like to be around 1350-1500rwhp to try and run some class stuff if e85 gets more accepted

seeing as this has turned into a discussion I have an opinion on i will speak.

The K-1 stuff has good value and make a decent rod.

Most people understand by now that low compression is what makes the turbo cars laggy, harder to build boost at launch and in general a much slower combination. Yes it helps if you are running pump gas but there are better ways to crutch the low octane fuels like timing and fuel map. These are things that can be changed when adding race gas, if you have low compression you are just plain fucked.

If you are going to run the x275 stuff get over the E-85, I know I love the stuff and it is dirt cheap but the will never allow it.

You might consider running in ultra street, they have added the class at milan and it will be alot more fun than the shark tank that X275 has turned into.

Well enough of my bored rambling, I have been sick for days and have nothing else to do but watch TV

Yeah I dont have the time to travel to a bunch of shit, But know they run the unlimited outlaw stuff at trails and the stuff at kilkare enough that it would consume most of my time off except my desire to make it to the 3 ls events. and in all those events my car with e85 would be allowed in some form of their racing whether its the 8.5 stuff or true street.

Hind sight I would of went with about a point more compression now but my car builds boost real easy on the 2 step and isnt that laggy on the street before it brings all the boost in.

Considering I have a mild prepped truck block, still a hyd roller cam. Box stock intake, stock polished crank, wiseco box stock pistons, and cheap ass eagle rods. My 1200 recipe was cheap (for what some people pay) with exception of the all pro heads.

I dont care how sucked up in this 275 stuff I might get... I WILL NEVER switch from 3.xx pump gas or wherever e85 might go in price. Fuck all these sanctioning bodies and event promoters who are in bed with VP fuels. Thats why my car is insured and has tags on it. True Street it is

Racing is discretionary spending. The number of cars being built and money out there is constantly being pulled back. I predict sooner than later they will have relax some more rules or make a budget 8.5 or 275 class to keep the sport in motion. While some of us may have the money there are more people who dont.