Intruders, women, and executions OH MY

schmuckingham

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I posted this story a few days ago, but can't find it now.

If everything reported is accurate (previous break-ins and all), I support his initial shots 110%.

My life, and even more so - the lives of my wife and 3 kids - outweigh any consideration I have for any intruder's life in my home. I'll gladly deal with any legal bullshit I have to encounter knowing everyone in my family lived to breath another day.

I support his initial shots 110%.

after neutralized would you think it's ok to have the intruders neal in front of you while you double tap them in the back of the head?

. . .

And honestly, whatever I think or feel right now on a calm Thursday night shooting the shit on CR, I can't tell you what I would do or think in the moment. I might have self control. I might empty 3 magazines. We're kidding ourselves if we think we know exactly what we would do.

EDIT - I know something I positively would not do. Use the tools described in the article.

That dude is crazy and probably shouldn't be around sane people... However I have no sympathy for the thieves either... Old enough to know better, and took the risk knowing that something bad could happen.

Jail crazy man, Darwinism prospers.