WTB N64 stuffs

justinwebb

not really just seeing if anyone had games, controllers, systems. Sold all my stuff a looooong time ago and looking to build up a collection again. Figure it would be cheaper than buying games individually off a game store.

yeah, play it trade it will charge you 5-15 bucks a game. I was there not too long ago.

yea they wanted almost 30 for mario kart, i will hit up craigslist and the like for bulk games just to get a lot of the good ones that most seem to have out of the way then ebay or whatevs for the rest. Just was hoping peoples here had some sitting in a box somewhere :p

go to Buy Backs or Half Price Books they have games and systems cheap too, Half Price Books off Lane Ave had the N64 stars wars racer bundle(system, controller, star wars racer game & rouge squadern game) in the original box for $40 but it sold within a week

yea they wanted almost 30 for mario kart, i will hit up craigslist and the like for bulk games just to get a lot of the good ones that most seem to have out of the way then ebay or whatevs for the rest. Just was hoping peoples here had some sitting in a box somewhere :p

I got a system for christmas when i was maybe 8 or so. Im thinking it might still be at my parents in a closet. Next time im up that way ill check to see if its still in there.

Check Level 1 games in tuttle mall. Upper level. They have everything. Some things are pricey but you have a big selection for older games. I buy a lot of Atari 2600 games there.

I know of a few used game stores but usually are all overpriced just was looking to get games in a package deal off people who just have them sitting around.

Use an emulator to play on pc or phone?

Yep not the same as the actual console.

I have a small collection of NES, SNES, and N64 stuff. I've been keeping it around for posterity sakes as I fire them up every now and again. Havent had a lot of time for it lately and I've been moving it around with me alot.

I might be able to let them go, reluctantly

I have a small collection of NES, SNES, and N64 stuff. I've been keeping it around for posterity sakes as I fire them up every now and again. Havent had a lot of time for it lately and I've been moving it around with me alot.

Same here, but i'm also too lazy to dig mone out and see what I have. Too much time at work, not enough time at home. :fuuuu:

Lol well if you decide to part with the stuffs let me know, but I would say keep them as you will regret it much like I am now trying to buy everything again

I have a few games left I think-no system. I'll locate them and let you know what I got.

I picked up as system today for cheap so if you have any games let me know! Thanks guys