WWCRD?

DavidBaustert

Not your typical WWCRD thread...

So a buddy of mine calls me up today and starts telling me this story, and I could barely believe it. He and his girlfriend got into a fight while we were out this past weekend, and he told her to pack her shit and leave. So she rounds up some friends to go back to the house to get her things. Apparently while they were there, two of her friends (another couple) got into my buddys Dually Cummins, and took a shit and pissed all over the seat. They then proceeded to rip the headliner down and wipe their asses with it. He finds out about it this morning, and gets pissed as all get out. So his question to me is, "What do I do?" I'm in such utter shock, I have no idea, aside from beating the shit out of the guy. So, what would CR do?

I wish I had pictures to prove it, because I didn't even believe it at first.

Cliffs:

Buddy and girlfriend got into fight, girlfriends friends shit and pissed in buddys truck, what is a good retaliation?

Insurance claim, etc. Never speak with them so they don't get the satisfaction of knowing it pissed him off.

lol. once a mans headliner is used to floss asshole i don't think you need to talk to him to confirm that he's pissed.

??? Am I missing something???

yes

lol. once a mans headliner is used to floss asshole i don't think you need to talk to him to confirm that he's pissed.

I guess my point was it's going to get at them more if you don't let them get a rise out of you. Obviously anyone in their right mind would be fucking irate lol

Bang the girl that shit in his truck. Record said sexual encounter. Share with ex and said girl's significant other who also shit pissed in truck.

Actually, if you could pull this off, and the girl is fuckable, this would be brilliant, hahaha

Sounds like plenty of evidence that they were responsible was left behind. I'd simply let them know that the insurance company has collected said evidence and will be contacting them. Thank them in advance for helping him get an entirely new interior without having to pay for it.