appearantley i cant read...

pontiacfreak142

So basically i joined up on some w body/3800 page on facebook and posted a video of one of my runs at trails.

A little while later, i have a few comments on it, one of which was this gem,

"If it is a 3.8 the front end was replaced or the engine was swapped as the lt1 nose only had the 3.4 except the 1995 california cars. They had the 3.8 but only with obd 1.5 so tuning would be a beotch"

Now maybe its just me, but i read that as saying all lt1 style cars 93-97, got the 3.4 except a rare few 95's.

The funny part is, is just how dumb this kid is. I tried to correct him, just to have him get pissy and tried to tell me he works on these cars all the time, so he would know...

Me and another guy on there asked said kid why he thinks they all came with the 3.4 minus the 95's and his responses were, "because they did" and you cant read lol.

Now he has a buddy on there trying to cover his ass, everytime you try to prove kid wrong he just gets pissy and starts calling me an idiot and saying i cant read lol

It still amazes me how stupid some people can be.

Sooo, nobody uses a search engine these days?

Honestly, i wouldnt be suprised if the kid didnt even know what that is. Although his buddy posted the article from wikipedia about the year differences and i tried to point out where it said 95 was the last year for 3.4, but again, i was told i was an idiot that cant read because supposedly thats what he had been trying to tell me all along....

When he is talking about your car, is he referring to the one in your sig? The way I figure it, your car is a 2000, by then they would have been using the ls1 that year anyways. So even if the 3.4 was used the exact same years as the lt1 and the 3.8 used the same years as the ls1, you would have a 3.8 anyways.

J

When he is talking about your car, is he referring to the one in your sig? The way I figure it, your car is a 2000, by then they would have been using the ls1 that year anyways. So even if the 3.4 was used the exact same years as the lt1 and the 3.8 used the same years as the ls1, you would have a 3.8 anyways.

The 2000 is my bonneville lol.

My bird is a 96, an lt1 style car. 93-95 the 3.4 was the base motor, and 96 was suppose to be the official start to the use of the 3.8 i the f body, but a plant in california started putting them in the 95's.

Its not really even about the motor though, Im just in shock at how stupid this kid is. I tried to explain all of this stuff to the kid which pissed him off, so he would then say something else that would lead you to believe he is still saying they all had the 3.4, but as soon as you try to correct him again, your instantly an idiot and cant read what he is supposedly trying to say.

I dont know why im shocked though, hes apart of a group that was questioning dyno brians work and kinda being dicks about it.

The real question here is, Why do you care? Kid is obviously dumb or trying to be funny. Either way, it's the internet. You know what your car has and who cares what those idiots say.

I couldnt care less what he thinks of my car or what it has, its just entertaining to me to see the stupidity coming from this kid. Its almost funny if you can get past the headach you get from reading his posts lol

Clearly, you care quite a bit what he thinks...

otherwise you would not have been pulled into an e-battle with him on randomforum.net... and especially wouldnt have then decided it was important enough/big enough deal to come onto CR just to tell everyone on this site about it, and then make post after post about how you cant understand why this kid is "so stupid" (also ironically noting how he just calls you an idiot)