School me, LS1 throttle body size combos/Intakes

On3Performance

Im getting closer to a release on our ls1 turbo kits but I want to make sure I have all the throttle bodies covered. For a pretty common build, I just had a mould done for a stock throttle body. As far as guys with larger aftermarket Fast setups, what coupler sizes are common that guys run? I want to be sure I have all applications covered so I dont get caught up in a bind

I want to make sure I have the correct measurements as Im going to open a few other moulds to do some custom transitioned bends to make it fit a little better and keep the charge pipe from interfering with the radiator. Right now with the bend we have coming out of the TB, its just really close and I know I can make it better. I just want to be sure I have the correct measurements so I dont waste a production run.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

I know personally and most higher hp stock builds they just use a stock tb. I had one of those fast knock off throttle bodys...the 102 and it was too big for my intake, I want to think inlet was 4.5.

I guess unless you have the fast intake there is not many reasons to run a large throttle body, ive seen the stock on support 1300+