Huge LS part out

imstock2

Will but updating with price of everything soon.. Just going off the top of my head but if your interested in something ask. Well here it goes. -First gen ls2 complete double roller timing set 24x cam rulocator -LS2 stock 243 heads complete with rockers,push rods, valve covers. -ls2 stock rotating assembly 8pistons,rods,and crank shaft. -ls2 hydro rollers with holders I have 2 complete engine sets of these. -stock ls2 fuel injectors and fuel rail. -stock ls3 42lb injectors and fuel rail. -tb ss stock intake manifold complete with fuel rail. -ls2 accessory brackets and tensioners. -ls2 timing cover and rear cover. -ls2 engine motor mount brackets with mounts. -ls2 valley cover.ls2 stock cam, stock timing set, stock crank pulley -if you need any sensor on a ls2 I have it. Again this is just off the top of my head,I have a shit load of more stuff, all items will be cleaned before sold, I can do a port job on the heads if you like.. Everything is in great condiction or I wouldn't put my name on it to sell.