Obama Goes on a 4 million dollar VACATION WTF!!!

thorne

So this one pisses me off, I read why it costs so much. a Large cost ist he cost for Air force one.... So I'd be interested in seeing what Bushes 490+days on vacation cost but WTFFFFF...

No fucking class, Maybe waited till your last year in office fuck me I don't know... But imho right now is not the right time for this bullshit....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this one pisses me off, I read why it costs so much. a Large cost ist he cost for Air force one.... So I'd be interested in seeing what Bushes 490+days on vacation cost but WTFFFFF...

No fucking class, Maybe waited till your last year in office fuck me I don't know... But imho right now is not the right time for this bullshit....

what have you done with Thorne?

4 million dollars is .003% of the outstanding US debt

or

about what 8 minutes of us being in Afghanistan costs

or

about 2.2 hours of the 'war on drugs'

yep...that's about how Obama has justified all his spending thus far and it looks that as predicted, he won't be changing his ways anytime soon.

instead of leading talks between parties in congress or facilitating any type of collaborative effort to solve the fiscal cliff issues, he's simply passing the buck for them to figure it out while he goes on vacation. Not surprised.

It just shows his arrogance for this country, all the politicians in washing are responsible for the shit we are in, with their salary's, benefits, spending, they (all of them) have fucked every one of us, and they will continue till there is no more left to take from us. Fuck all those bastards in DC..........

yep...that's about how Obama has justified all his spending thus far and it looks that as predicted, he won't be changing his ways anytime soon.

instead of leading talks between parties in congress or facilitating any type of collaborative effort to solve the fiscal cliff issues, he's simply passing the buck for them to figure it out while he goes on vacation. Not surprised.

You make no fucking sense 90% of the time but you sure do take nice pictures.

Is there a link to back this info up, I'm just curious how he could spend 4M on vacation (not that I'm saying it can't be done).

The biggest expense is Mr. Obama's roundtrip flight to Hawaii on Air Force One, which costs $3,271,622. source

Uhhhhh, YOU voted for him

Wait till he sees his tax bill, many a desk will be punched.

The CEO of my company was here in Columbus this week. We asked him what the impact of the fiscal cliff would be on our industry, business in general, and the global economy. The first word out of his mouth was " catastrophic".

So instead of helping to fix the issue Obama goes on vacation? Explain to me how this is a good idea.

Where are you confused? Is it with how Obama's own record reflects careless illogical business sense or is it with the role of a leader and what they are actually supposed to do and how Obama does nothing in line with leadership?

The biggest expense is Mr. Obama's roundtrip flight to Hawaii on Air Force One, which costs $3,271,622. source

:lol: at this thread. You know Air Force one takes him everywhere that's just part of the gig so for that amount to be thrown in is just a way to piss people off. I don't have a problem with the man taking a vacation. If he wants to go on vacation then he's going to go on a vacation. He just spent the last 8minths to a yr getting bashed, and having to please everyone, and anything else. Let him live for a lil. You guys need to find a better topic at this point.

We're paying for his vacation tho FILL. Some people just don't think.....

Please tell me how you are directly paying for his vacation? Is there an account somewhere with documented proof that Obama took Anthony grays tax money, and put it into his account. Then went on group ons found a crazy deal and spent your money? What about all those people giving him money for his campaign. Places that let the " president " stay for free. 20% of this "4mil" is his vacation. The rest is spent on a plane that is his to do wtf he wants to do. Anything can be spun to sound how u want it.

Please tell me how you are directly paying for his vacation?

Well, those of us paying federal taxes...

I find it sad that people would get upset about a 4mil vacation, but voted for the man with the TRILLION+ whole each of the past 3 years???

Mad about pennies, but reelect a man that is certainly going to stack another trillion on our kid's backs?

The "source" for these numbers is a historically right-leaning government corruption news & opinion paper.

I'll wait until a someone other than the Hawaii Reporter comes up with some figures.

This:

Plus the tax payers are paying for the same shit we always do. He and his friends are paying for their vacation, but his protection is what we pay for. Not different from any other day, just now it's a big deal cause he wants to get away and let his hair down.