Lettuce talk VPN's

justinwebb

Why don't you just do Torrent that is Encrypted/Secure?

TWC policy is so fucking weak - you are worried about this?

TWC will notify users by email or phone if they are found to have downloaded infringing content. The fifth or sixth time an infringement is detected, the ISP will display a pop-up message that only disappears after the user acknowledges that they’ve been notified they downloaded copyrighted material. Since multiple users frequently access the same modem, every system connected to the service will be notified.

Time Warner’s final penalty is to block access to “popular sites” for several days. The company has not released a list of sites it blocks or any information on how long the block will last. It has stated that account termination is not an option

The ISPs directly aren't punishing you (you're a paying customer!), but forcing users to acknowledge that they have downloaded copyrighted material has legal ramifications from the sue-happy RIAA etc.

Side note, I had no idea this was already in effect and I have yet to get my first strike, and I've downloaded a couple games and several albums since the 19th. Hrmmm...

Also interested in good VPN.

Usenet can be caught just as easily

your wrong. SSL NEWS everything you do is SSL Encrypted which is the same technology most VPN's are built on top of. So please tell me again how i'm going to get busted just as easilly... Also the primary thing people get in trouble for is SHARING

I download at 30mbit everytime i dl.

/thread/thread

I dont share ;) my seedbox shares and i download from FTPS.

Oh and thorne is You're FTFY

I don't use Usenet so I wouldn't know I just figured they would track it, don't gotta be a dick about it. I also download at 30mb when I get all my files, I dont see how that is any different.

I'm lost Justin. Maybe your not paying attention but SSLNEWS will provide the safety net your requesting. And if the seedbox is in your name legally your responsible for it.

well I shall look into switching, I remember the write up you did a while back. Any good sites that have the most files? I dont have the seedbox in my name it is in various other names, and accounts that I have created. Working in a fraud dept has its perks.

nzbmatrix ftw

1 time 5$ donation

Heress my @ home setup

Linux Box (FileServer) run SABNZBD

has a fileshare called NZB

upload nzb file to share file server does all the work...

Whats even slicker is if you install the sabnzb plugin you can link the browser to the sabnzbd runnning on the linux box and 1 click download. once it's setup its easier then anything else I've ever used. It auto downloads/repairs/decompresses

• Upvote 1

nzbmatrix ftw

1 time 5$ donation

Heress my @ home setup

Linux Box (FileServer) run SABNZBD

has a fileshare called NZB

upload nzb file to share file server does all the work...

Whats even slicker is if you install the sabnzb plugin you can link the browser to the sabnzbd runnning on the linux box and 1 click download. once it's setup its easier then anything else I've ever used. It auto downloads/repairs/decompresses

Just signed up, and have a VIP account, that was easy peasy. Thanks for the tips

no problem the pseeds are amazing. I've downloaded from SSLNEWS @ 80mbit before.

What evens nicer is you can share a sslnews account if you by a packaged bandwidth bundle. me and a few friends shares a 60mbit pipe i think it is

easynews anit bad but sslnews denies all takedowns atm. For example Batmnan movies were being taken down from all major news sources for a short time there... SSLNEWS said FuckNah!

ssl news doesn't require any real; info about you which is nice.

I'm still using .astraweb.com on my primary news box with sslnews as a backup.

emain/Total ETA AGE

+ Sherlock S01 1080p BluRay x264 SlowHD 25.0 GB/27.7 GB 15:28 Mon 03 Dec 335d

+ Sherlock S02 1080p BluRay x264 MiXED 23.1 GB/23.1 GB 17:19 Mon 03 Dec 308d

Download Dir: 128.05 GB - Complete Dir: 502.83 GB - Download speed: 3.6 MB/s - Queued: 47.9 GB / 50.8 GB - Sysload 2.75 | 2.44 | 1.87

My new server currently coming online 11TB space w00t.