The NEXT thing Mark's car will dominate

dover

LOL..yeah right. even if I had not built the car Id be saying the same stuff. Sometimes I miss riding my old bike and want to get another one. I guess Ive seen enough people get hurt that it scares me enough to steer clear of them anymore. but like I said above it takes balls for sure, bigger ones than i have! scary shit seeing PS MC at norwalk leaning on a big slick and click off 6.7x's

I agree it would be awesome to be involved in a car that can set records in the standing mile. Id have to research more than I have (which is none) but is there a car that is a competitive 200+ mph in the standing mile and driven coast to coast. A bike hardly ever impresses me anymore its just so cheap to go fast and everyones doing it.

I wouldn't say everyones doing it. Maybe a few talking about it but not everyone is doing it.....the 250+ club is a small club!

It's far more impressive to have a fast street car than a fast bike... Can't really say anyone can ride a bike to its potential.. Idk it's like saying I ran a 9 sec pass on my busa... Cool aren't they suppose to be able to do that anyways? Now you run a 9 sec pass in your street car... Wow wtf you have done!! I do agree mile events are so much more fun then boring ol 1/8mile 1/4mile.. Idk maybe it's because I'm a die hard manual dude... Then again I like watching the street cars battle it out over race cars.. Seeing top fuel drag cars battle it out .. its cool for maybe 2-3 pass and then it gets boring.

Only problem is you are talking about magazine corrected times. In reality there is a very small % that are actually running 9's on a 100% box stock OEM bike.

That's like saying anyone with a STOCK C6 Z06 run's 10's when it's just not happening.

I honestly do not know what you would consider fast for a bike or a car.

A 7 second bike or a 8 second takes skill to make either one happen.

Agreed....depending on the setup either could run 9's with little fuss.