Should we have an IQ test to be on CR?

DTM Brian

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An IQ test determines what your brain is capable of (would mental capacity be the wrong term here?), now how smart someone actually is.

No, an IQ test determines how smart you are. That's what the fuck it's designed to do. Only idiots and art students have problems understanding this.

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4119/4876696414_d3f62d18be_z.jpg

No, they actually mean quite a lot. But don't let the truth get in the way of your pandering.

No, an IQ test determines how smart you are. That's what the fuck it's designed to do. Only idiots and art students have problems understanding this.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=695&pictureid=5561

IM AN ADMIN!!! I WILL TRIPLE POST ON TOP OF YOU! ...bold red font

~ BC

So... are we talking real life smart or Jeopardy smart?

if you have to ask...

edit: C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

Edited by V8 Beast
Am I in jeopardy of being hit with a book on a real life street?

07 AWD TBSS Pro Charged. More HP/TQ than a deisel

:dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb: :dumb:

First, its spelled DIESEL. Second, you might make more then a stock diesel, keyword STOCK.

Ouch! My feeling was hurt, keyword WHO FUCKING CARES.

I was told that an IQ test isn't about what you know, it's more of what your mind is capable of. Like I said, this is what I was told, but you are the professional, so I do trust what you say over what I've heard.

I was told that an IQ test isn't about what you know, it's more of what your mind is capable of. Like I said, this is what I was told, but you are the professional, so I do trust what you say over what I've heard.

Depends on the test format. There are several types.

I was kind of being a jerk and somewhat flippant. What you're saying (or what you've heard) isn't without merit. There are plenty of reasons to be skeptical when it comes to IQ testing. And there is no consensus on what constitutes "intelligence" or what - precisely - we are measuring when it comes to an IQ test. It's an evolving field of study and certainly not without it's share of controversy.

P.S. When I'm on here, I'm not a professional. I'm just an idiot.