Should we have an IQ test to be on CR?

DTM Brian

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At night hes Dr. Z06.. A suave, debonair crime fighter. He has sex like James Bond, the intelligence of a really intelligent person, and the strength of 2 woman fighting over the last Gucci purse on black Friday.

I subscribed a long time ago.

Dr. Tilley - Smart Guy.

My guess is half of the people posting in this thread do not know who Dr. Tilley is. :lolguy:

We all know you work at the hospital during the day to save lives and at night/weekend you work at your dyno facility to save cars from bad tunes, Dr. Brian Tilley.

At night hes Dr. Z06.. A suave, debonair crime fighter. He has sex like James Bond, the intelligence of a really intelligent person, and the strength of 2 woman fighting over the last Gucci purse on black Friday.

I subscribed a long time ago.

This reminds me of a story I heard about Dr. Z06 meeting up with Mario Van Peebles at a local bar. Some say it's nothing more than an urban legend. But, as the story goes, they happened to cross paths by chance. After a fairly skilled knife fight followed by a walk off, they both realized that neither could hope to defeat the other. It was as if they were looking in a mirror, only one of them was white and the other one was black. Celebrating their newfound friendship, they had 6 shots of chilled Patron and had sex with 14 barmaids. For the afterparty, they formulated what is now regarded as one of the most infamous bands in the history of the 614:

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh186/tilley614/StrikeForce-1.gif

In for response for Thorne:Popcorn: Still luv ya man ;)

Thorne's response will include at least two of the following:

-his actual IQ score

-how he was misdiagnosed as abnormal as a child

-an obscure reference to some car modification

-a misspelled word (the irony of which will not be missed by anyone)

-his disdain for Big Pharm/psychotropic medications in general

-how cannabis can be an effective mood stabilizer

An IQ test determines what your brain is capable of (would mental capacity be the wrong term here?), now how smart someone actually is.

That's what the smart people tell the stupid people to make them feel better about their life.

I was told that an IQ test isn't about what you know, it's more of what your mind is capable of. Like I said, this is what I was told, but you are the professional, so I do trust what you say over what I've heard.

See?

Dont over think it or it will ruin it... like good sex with a really old lady.

This here...this is why I less than three you.

But yet your sentence building sucks. Just sayin.

Oh the ironing.

Are we talking book smart, or street smart?

We both know there is no way you can be genetically book smart but yo' street smarts is mad ballin'...yo.

This reminds me of a story I heard about Dr. Z06 meeting up with Mario Van Peebles at a local bar. Some say it's nothing more than an urban legend. But, as the story goes, they happened to cross paths by chance. After a fairly skilled knife fight followed by a walk off, they both realized that neither could hope to defeat the other. It was as if they were looking in a mirror, only one of them was white and the other one was black. Celebrating their newfound friendship, they had 6 shots of chilled Patron and had sex with 14 barmaids. For the afterparty, they formulated what is now regarded as one of the most infamous bands in the history of the 614:

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh186/tilley614/StrikeForce-1.gif

I remember that as if I travelled in time to the day after it happened by mistake.

Wow I wish I had something intelligent to say.

**insert witty smart person humor here**

I don't how I can compete with Tony Stark and the self proclaimed genius anyway.

Cordell, I was just being mean. I was a little drunk and I was upset over some of the things you said. Plus, it didn't help that I saw you talking to Brian Carter at Crown. I'm sorry and I promise to not be abusive anymore. Take me back?

Cordell, I was just being mean. I was a little drunk and I was upset over some of the things you said. Plus, it didn't help that I saw you talking to Brian Carter at Crown. I'm sorry and I promise to not be abusive anymore. Take me back?

I'm no Pepper Potts........I'm just too dumb for this thread.