Crossfit Grandview

BigOxley

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of coarse, 2-3 meets a year , I'm starting my training for the raw unity meet I'd like to do.

When was the last time you did one?

but Less gay we need more pics of chicks

'09, seems like forever ago. I would like to get back in it but keep battling this sciatica every few months. :fuuuu:

I would also like to find a PL gym that's not forever away from me. Having to travel 40min to train is a PITA.

here's the thing specific to me. i don't need to squat 600lbs or bench 450lbs or look like ronnie coleman. not putting those things down, to each their own. i like the days when we do personal records on big lifts, its a rush.

i do need to have 5-10 minutes of high intensity output at a given time. that is why i do crossfit. Constantly varied, high-intensity, functional movement in a communal atmosphere. that's what appeals to me.

This gets the V8 Beast seal of approval.

Work out for you. People are giving you a hard time because other idiots have made it easy. Just make sure you are doing it right, help others that may not be, and have fun. The same way we do with regular body building because lord knows I see idiots at the gym all the time doing dumb stuff.