Wera@Blugrass 6/12-14 Please come!!!!!

gixxie750

There will be 10-15 of us Junkies racing at the new track @blugrass with wera the weekend of June 6/12-14. We are inviting everyone who wants to see what Wera is all about and see people on the track. We have invited family and friends and there will be a huge turnout of people to watch. It will be so great to have fans cheering the racers on and it will be a good time for everyone! If you could only make it one day please try for Sunday the 14th because that day will be full of sprint races and is very competitive. The track is only an hour south of cincy located in Sparta ky and this will be the first Wera race held there. I hope to see some of you!!!!!

There will be 10-15 of us Junkies racing at the new track @blugrass with wera the weekend of June 6/12-14. We are inviting everyone who wants to see what Wera is all about and see people on the track. We have invited family and friends and there will be a huge turnout of people to watch. It will be so great to have fans cheering the racers on and it will be a good time for everyone! If you could only make it one day please try for Sunday the 14th because that day will be full of sprint races and is very competitive. The track is only an hour south of cincy located in Sparta ky and this will be the first Wera race held there. I hope to see some of you!!!!!

Hey are there paddock passes so we can fraternize with the racers? Sounds like fun - put me down tentatively. Watching not racing.

Reuben from 35 Motorsports will be riding the Team Velocity endurance bike, as well. Actually TVR II, I think. He might be helping sort the new R1 out, too, but not sure...

There's going to be some serious top riders there since it is a National WERA cross over. Guys like Robert Jensen, Tray Batey, John Jacobi, Taylor Knapp, etc... and a slew of up and coming riders...

Give ya an idea how stacked the expert groups are - in the last few Nationals, the top 5-9 guys are finishing so close, Sean at WERA was worried the scoring system couldn't keep up. Start to finish, right on top of each other...

Want close and fast racing? WERA Nationals. These guys should be running AMA stuff, but make WAY better contingency and money overall than riding AMA. Guys like Robert Jensen are top 5 AMA finishing riders but choose to run WERA Nationals...

Who knows? I might even run the Regional sprints down there... hmmmmm.