317 GM Heads

MattKatz

What I have is a Set of 317 (we have determined after some research,pictures and guys with firsthand experience) heads that have had the casting number ground off by Machine. I see no port work done to these heads so I am unsure why they did this, but this is what they are. I am unsure of how much if any they have beeen milled. They will need gone through and you will likely need to "CC" the combustion chamber to verify what they are currently. They also have a set of Double Springs on them that appear to be a Pat Gold or maybe a PAC spring that had a Small Cam in the motor with them in the 5xx range.

Came off a Forged Running Motor I stripped for Hard parts.

$350 Shipped.

$300 Picked up (Dayton 45410)

Feel free to text me for info, offers or Pics.

937-361-4 zer0 11

Edited by ForceFed

I guess that's your problem...not mine. (damn old people and no texting) Are you really interested or just going to kick the tire around the playground?

Depends on what they look like, if they are haggard junk no but if they are in good shape i'll kick the tire around the yard and see where it sticks. Look, if you don't want to post pics, that's fine and your call, but if you did that to begin with we wouldn't be going back and forth.

It'd be different if I was right down the road, i'd come look at them but you are posting on a non-local forum so of course people are going to want to see them before they decide if they want to pursue a purchase or not. Gas ain't cheap ya know.

EDIT: let's just save us both the hassle now and say never mind. if you can't be bothered to post pics "for us old fuckers" then I can't be bothered to look and decide if I want them or not.

Don't get your panties in a bunch guy. I already said they should be gone through. I would not run them without having all I explained done. Basically to me these are cores to start with.

Yes I'd trade for 243's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...