Bay Area Racing??

Cordell

What does every fast honda have? A turbo charger.

What does every fast honda not have? A supercharger or nitrous unless it already has a turbo. :)

Gotta love the power potiental of a turbocharger.

:dumb:

Funny. Every ADRL record except 1 is held by a twin screw or nitrous car.

:dumb:

Funny. Every ADRL record except 1 is held by a twin screw or nitrous car.

I am not sure there is a 4 cylinder honda motor that makes enough power on motor to spin a twin screw capable of making 1000+ hp.. Maybe Alex should pull the turbo off his Supra and go with Centri ;)

How many cubic inches are we talking about for these ADRL nitrous cars? How much power do they generally make on motor alone? I am only going to take a guess here for I honestly do not follow ADRL. I would guess that one of these races cars spraying 1000+ worth of the zesty sauce are making every bit of 1000+ on motor.

Discuss. :)

I am not sure there is a 4 cylinder honda motor that makes enough power on motor to spin a twin screw capable of making 1000+ hp.. Maybe Alex should pull the turbo off his Supra and go with Centri ;)

How many cubic inches are we talking about for these ADRL nitrous cars? How much power do they generally make on motor alone? I am only going to take a guess here for I honestly do not follow ADRL. I would guess that one of these races cars spraying 1000+ worth of the zesty sauce are making every bit of 1000+ on motor.

BCZ RACE HON-DUH

If you ain't rockin an 800+ CI juice motor, you might as well not even unload. I would say most of those cars are putting at least 1k all motor, and then putting enough zesty sauce through the motor to get every jugglo in the USA high.

http://www.sonnysracingengines.com/engines/pro-mod-903-cu-in-engine-over-2700hp-on-four-moderate-systems

http://www.sonnysracingengines.com/