"Assault" weapons

El Karacho1647545492

This is a very level-headed presentation of the differences between actual assault/military weapons and semi-auto rifles. The included presentation of a rifle being transformed from a tool for hunting to what many would call an "assault" rifle is very poignant. This was made right after the Stockton, CA shooting that was related to the Clinton assault weapons ban.

Great way to present the anti-ban message to people who might not otherwise be receptive.

Hog huntin with M1A's is very much a sport. So is keeping drug runners off your ranch in southern Texas.

I gotta admit if I lived along the border in AZ or TX I'd likely be a closet mass murdering sniper that gets high off sniping drug dealers and illegals. I'd trade in my camera gear for some real gear.

Here in Dublin I gotta live with plinking squirrels by the dozens

Hog huntin with M1A's is very much a sport. So is keeping drug runners off your ranch in southern Texas.

Just like that one american rancher was doing , turning in the smugglers and illegal runners. Then the cartel stormed his home and 3 family members home from tx,az,ca and executed his kids, wife, parents and left him alive. Fuck messing with any of that shit, you say you would ur bullshitting, they are still getting cops and their familys wiped up daily in los angels and sd.

Just like that one american rancher was doing , turning in the smugglers and illegal runners. Then the cartel stormed his home and 3 family members home from tx,az,ca and executed his kids, wife, parents and left him alive. Fuck messing with any of that shit, you say you would ur bullshitting, they are still getting cops and their familys wiped up daily in los angels and sd.

This. Sniping Mexican drug runners and hiding behind "The Border" is a recipe for gettign yuor shit pushed in by someon who gives WAY less of a fuck than you about everything.

I'd move to the u.s. - Canadian border

"Hey Canadian, you crossed the border illegally!!!!"

"Eh, sorry aboot that"

I gotta admit if I lived along the border in AZ or TX I'd likely be a closet mass murdering sniper that gets high off sniping drug dealers and illegals. I'd trade in my camera gear for some real gear.

Here in Dublin I gotta live with plinking squirrels by the dozens

:confused:

Problem is if they figure out your doing it, Nice knowing your family :(