E85 Additives?

TurboNova

I see the two big ones are Sta-bil and lucas make e85 additives. I have had some issues with the fuel and the black gummy stuff that goes with.

Has anyone used these additives and like one over the other

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/1972nova/484105761_R_16790ce7.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/1972nova/41nyFpPrqnL.jpg

yeah its a little bit of a pain I think, I guess I could drain the cell and put a few gallons of gas and go that way.

but this is not only for winter time but also to run during the season. These gas stations have this fuel for who knows how long in their tanks. I always test the strentgth but who know how long its been sitting to collect moisture as well.

The other thing I do is get the tank as full as possible. I figure that way there is less room for water to collect. I had zero issues with it last year winter. In all honesty the fuel sat in the tank from November of 2011 to August of 2012. Car fired up with zero issues and zero fuel delivery problems. Fuel pressure stayed the same and A/F's were the same as the previous pulls over a year ago.

Uhh.. Just so you know, one bottle of that Lucas E85 treatment is good for 80 gallons. You can probably get by with quite a bit less.

I am aware sir. I also have right around 2 grand in my fuel system alone. Therefore $20.00 in fuel treatment seems like a cheap investment.