DTC & the Holy Grail, Saturday May 23rd

Fonzie

The first time in life a cop has been "cool" about something.

I appreciated the fact he gave us an opportunity to MOVE the bikes instead of just towing or ticketing them. The spot we wanted just conveniently opened up when he had us move them too. So, I guess the sidewalk parking was just buying some time for us. ;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be at the anniversary ride for sure. i had a wedding this weekend i had to attend so i couldnt make it sorry guys.

yeah we know, we heard the whip crack all the way up in kenton....:D looking forward to having ya on the dtc teams for the photo hunt....

yeah we know, we heard the whip crack all the way up in kenton....:D looking forward to having ya on the dtc teams for the photo hunt....

:) she actually told me to go but i didnt wanna leave her hanging at a wedding she didnt know many people at alone.

but i think she wants to ride along on this next ride too.

:) she actually told me to go but i didnt wanna leave her hanging at a wedding she didnt know many people at alone.

but i think she wants to ride along on this next ride too.

cool another sheep victim....:D

The first time in life a cop has been "cool" about something.

I appreciated the fact he gave us an opportunity to MOVE the bikes instead of just towing or ticketing them. The spot we wanted just conveniently opened up when he had us move them too. So, I guess the sidewalk parking was just buying some time for us. ;)

yeah it's true he coulda been a dick... which would have really pissed me off...:D