A big thanks to CR

wnaplay1647545503

I wanted to say thanks on behalf of myself, the mods and admins to those of you who donated to the cr toy drive this year. With the money donated we were able to purchase 120 toys which will be donated to the toys for tots charity. While the numbers were down from other years it is still great to know there are those who consider us a group and offered to support us on cr's behalf. With the weather turning and limited time for the firestation needing the donations I will just drop these off to them this afternoon. Typically I prefer to give the option for anyone who wants to join in be at the drop off but after speaking with a few people who couldnt attend, making a meet or plans for such an expedited process and on such short notice seemed pointless. For anyone who may have missed the opportunity to donate I encourage you to still do so and drop them off at any firestation. Again thank you.

Also I promised I would raffle off free cupcakes and after dropping everyone who donated's name into a hat it appears Doc is the winner. Doc if your interested in picking these up please feel free to contact me a time that works for you. Thanks