Interdasting.

nurkvinny

In a nutshell:

• Two women in a car, an aunt and a niece.
  • Woman throws cigarette butt out the car window. DPS (Texas equivalent of OSHP) makes a traffic stop.
  • Officer claims he smells marijuana in the car.
  • Women deny any marijuana involvement and pass field sobriety test.
  • Officer calls for a Female DPS to come by and search the women.
  • Full dash cam video of the female officer performing a digital cavity search of the first woman, first from the rear, next from the front.
  • Full dash cam video of the female officer performing a digital cavity search of the second woman, first from the rear, next from the front.
  • The female officer didn't even change gloves between the searches!
  • As any woman will tell you, that kind of contact must be front first, rear second, or there is risk of infection.
  • Not changing gloves also put the second woman at health risk of infection or STD's.
  • How humiliating must it be to have that search performed in public on a roadside?

Neither woman was found to be impaired. No drugs were found in the vehicle. There was no arrest made.

The women are suing.

News story: http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dallas/I ... 72921.html

Youtube of the dashcam video:

"I was molested, I was violated, I was humiliated in front of other traffic," said Angel Dobbs. "I had to watch my niece go through the same thing and I could not protect her at that point."

Both women and their lawyer say the suit is to prevent further incidents like this one.

BTW, there is a second video of the same Trooper David Farrell being out of control in a different traffic stop.