vances open tomorrow?

wnaplay1647545503

Eric's post on Facebook yesterday morning said the AR wall was almost bare. I saw a Siaga AK in there Friday for $850. This is an awesome weapon that I would ha e a hard time picking up an AR over this. I don't like the price. But if your looking at a rifle of this type and with almost no invqntory out there, I'd buy this up if its still there.

Went in around 3, didnt have to wait. Seen Jaron inside of course looking at more toys. They were sold out of the ruger I was looking at for my wife and told me they were out of the one for myself. After talking with a different salesman it turns out they did have some in stock. Spent more than I planned but I guess some times you do.

Bought (2) lc9 w/lasermax. They had 3 that didnt ship with the laser but they sold them to me and will send them when they get in. I went in not realizing the $369 price was the lasermax version which I didnt want. Turns out the lc9 alone was only $299 but sold out and was told they would be back to normal price when stock came in. I figured if I was going to be paying this price either way might as well get the lasers.

Bought (2) lc9 w/lasermax. They had 3 that didnt ship with the laser but they sold them to me and will send them when they get in. I went in not realizing the $369 price was the lasermax version which I didnt want. Turns out the lc9 alone was only $299 but sold out and was told they would be back to normal price when stock came in. I figured if I was going to be paying this price either way might as well get the lasers.

I got my dad one when they first came out and he is happy with carrying it everyday.

Jason how do you like the lasermax? I'm looking at a LCP to ankle carry and a dealer in Dayton is selling the lasermax version for the same price Vance's is selling without. Wondering if the lasermax is worth it or if I should hold off for the crimson trace.

I think its dumb you need a number to purchase a gun safe. I would think anyone can go to the back and pull out a box for me. Stupid:mad:

Go to Buckeye, when the gun desk is really busy, knives will help you with safes.