Looking for a new car stereo maybe nav

TurboNova

I currently have the stock audi bose stereo with in dash 6cd changer. But it has a couple small quirks and thinking that Ill just upgrade.

I have been out of the game for a little while and not sure whats a good unit and what some features are. I have looked around on crutchfield and got some ideas.

really like the pioneer avic d3 for the nav and dvd but not opposed to a nice single din with some features.

Mainly want it to look nice and be able to have at least ipod input or memory stick input

its going in my 02 a4

for as fast as indash nav goes out of date I wouldn't even spend the money.. personally would buy a decent cd/mp3/ipod player and the rest on speakers and what not. Buy a $100 garmin or use your phone for nav.. I wasted way way to much on a nav unit that was shortly out of date.. and sold for 1/4 of the price I paid.

for as fast as indash nav goes out of date I wouldn't even spend the money.. personally would buy a decent cd/mp3/ipod player and the rest on speakers and what not. Buy a $100 garmin or use your phone for nav.. I wasted way way to much on a nav unit that was shortly out of date.. and sold for 1/4 of the price I paid.

I would do what this man says.

well I am cool with the factory amp and speakers in the audi they sound great for my ears. Just want some more control over use with ipod or android phone but just the 3.5mm jack will work.

I like the usb/sd car connection and the dvd touchscreen is a bonus. I think Im leaning towards that Crutchfield deal since you get the harness stuff which I would have to buy with a used unit

I have a jvc head unit in my jeep matched it withbthevspecs to by pass the factory amp since it was bad. Only think I don't like about it is the way you adjust the freq to get the sound you want and no true bass option. Going to solve that by adding a small amp and a small sub though. Mine has the hd radio station option and after having this ill need buy another head unit that don't have it. Most of the country radio stations have secondary hd stations as well as he brew and a few others. Commerical free and nothing but new music on the secondary hd stations.

I have a Pioneer indash DVD touch screen has a slot for memory cards to upload whatever you want also has optional hookups for navi, backup camera, etc... I can get the model numberand pic's when I get home If your interested I'll trade you for that snowblower?