Wtb: lcp or lc9

Erica

No one has any!! No one wants to sell on here??

That sucks. That is why I don't understand. The LC9 and most handguns are the likely to be banned. Like the chances are 0. In a year down the road, there will still be LC9s. I don't see why everyone is buying up everything.. Kinda :dumb: to me.

I guess you just have to be patient and wait it out. You will get one eventually.

Ask buckeye if the still have the lc9 they are waiting for the laser max to come in on. We bought ours despite not having them(lasers). The lasers will ship when they come in. It took 4salespeople before one mentioned that they did in fact have 3 in stock. We bought 2 and they may have the 3 rd left if nobody is telling customers that it's there and they can sell without the laser.

That sucks. That is why I don't understand. The LC9 and most handguns are the likely to be banned. Like the chances are 0. In a year down the road, there will still be LC9s. I don't see why everyone is buying up everything.. Kinda :dumb: to me.

I guess you just have to be patient and wait it out. You will get one eventually.

From what little research I did it seems the lc9 is the best selling handgun right now due to price , name and everyone who owns one is pleased. I have been told by everyone I spoke with not to get the lcp for various reasons.