Drag Radials?

TurboNova

Ok Im going to get a couple sets of radials for the season to have on hand. Currently the car is on the old mt 275/60/15 and still did not mess with the suspension at all but had serious launch traction issues but held power from about 120 ft out.

Im contemplating what I want to run next season after my current mt are worn out.

I have minimal room left in my wheel tub for more tire and I think the MT PRO might be too much. I have heard that the Hoosier DR does better on shitty prep track...

Who had run what and had best 60ft with that tire.... trails experience would be nice.

either going to stay with old mt or goto a hoosier i think...

When I had sams old BMW the hoosier was amazing...granted it was a fraction of the hp but that thing never broke loose on the street at 15lbs

Get the new style mickeys, the tire can handle it the car just needs to be set up.

I have a set of the new mickeys and a set of the old mickeys on the same size wheel, didnt realize the new ones where larger.

Having run both Nittos and M/T radials, obviously the M/Ts were awesome for me. Had the Camaro without much suspension turning high 1.4s in the 60. The Hoosiers have a fantastic reputation but wear faster. The M/T always seemed pretty consitant, so if I was in your position I'd run those and work on tuning. Seeing as how you didn't get a lot of time in the car thus far you may pick up a lot tuning on it. Just my 2 cents.