Super Bugatti Veyron

SpaceGhost

If everyone on cr sold every car, I still don't think it would be enough to muster this 2.5m Veyron..

You obviously haven't met CR's homeboy, D. Wiggs.

Not only is his stable worth more than that Veyron's price tag, hell, he has a car that has already beaten that Super Veyron that hasn't been built yet. :fuckyeah:

There are even videos of Wiggs putting bus links on the SV, but NASA hasn't declassified them yet.

I wonder what kinda of insurance you would pay... the tires for these bad boys some shit like 30k$? And the car will burn them off in 3 mins of top acceleration

Do you really think $30k to someone who can buy a $2.5M car is anything? You're an hourly worker....go do the math.

If you can afford that car, you do not need insurance.

Certain C6 owners who build, break and rebuild their shit because they can't afford something like this from the get-go could never understand this.

I think ugr pissed them off for them to make that car... For a fraction of the cost of the Veyron you can have a car that will pull train lengths on the veyron and still be lurious without the need for the special 30k$ tires

Somehow I sense Veyron owners have just a wee-bit more going for them then the owner of any UGR vehicle and likely could care less. Owning this Veyron > any time or distance from anything else. In other words, it ain't all about speed.

Apparently for $5,000 you can build a colt thatll beat a vette :lolguy:
:bangbang:

For $50 you can pay a guy in a vette to let you beat him.

^^ these types of replies are why CR is so much fun and full of win. :lol: