monster jam nationwide arena

The_buster

Here are a couple pics from last night, small arena=not a lot of action. Ill see if I can find a video uploaded to youtube as well.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/386673_10100621520659902_1962955063_n.jpg

we at least had good seats.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/400160_10100621520849522_865601283_n.jpg

Any of the Monster Jam stuff at Nationwide normally just sucks. Its not big enough for them to do ANYTHING, not to mention they have like a total of 4 cars they run over/destroy.

Only way id go to one of these again is if it was a huge outdoor event where they had tons of room to roam around.

Any of the Monster Jam stuff at Nationwide normally just sucks. Its not big enough for them to do ANYTHING, not to mention they have like a total of 4 cars they run over/destroy.

Only way id go to one of these again is if it was a huge outdoor event where they had tons of room to roam around.

They used to have it at the fairgrounds when I was a kid, but thats before your time. It would be cool to do that again.

That place looks pretty empty.

that was actually my first thought

I went once as a kid and it was outdoors, then I went last year at nationwide arena. Is it just me, or do the trucks seem smaller at the indoor arenas?

Likely because you look down at them when you're inside. Outside stuff never really has bleachers that are much taller then the trucks. Just a thought.

we had fun. Bella loved it. She said her favorite truck was all of them haha. Bounty Hunter rolled it on the wheelie competition, first thing they do. But he was able to still run all night. If you youtube monsterjam columbus ohio 2013 there are some videos from sat night. too many to post

• 3 weeks later...
I got the hook up for tickets since I work on the Blue Jackets equipment trucks. Took my son and he had a blast. I agree the outdoor events are better, but the small indoor ones are geared towards the kids. That is what was most important to me.